CONTOH APPLICATION LETTER


Jakarta,September 28, 2016.
Mr.Marchello, Senior Accountant
Hidup Baru Plasindo Corporation
57133 Solo
Surakarta, Central Java

Dear Mr. Marchello

I wish to apply for the Accounting Staff position on internet. I am a recent of Perbanas Institute fresh graduate with a major in Accounting, seeking the opportunity to implement my knowledge and skills and make a contribution to your organisation.
My courses in the accountancy curriculum at Perbanas have given me not only theoretical but also pratical in general ladger, accounts receivable, bank account reconciliations, analysis, accounts payable, and expenses. I have learned the best measures for fixed assets property controls and tte best methods of matching revenues with expenditures. I can complete the task by using a computer data, and I have including preparing simulated accounting record.
And skill that i have is are experts in financial accounting, independent work, hardworking, analytical thinking, honest, self motivated and good interpersonal skill. And I using collaborative style with fellow employees and managers to build teamwork. I am looking for new challenges and the posistion of Accounting Staff the perfect opportunity.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education will be helpful to you. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,

Fathin Imamah



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SOAL DAN JAWABAN TEORI PERMINTAAN DAN UANG DAN KURVA ISLM

SOAL DAN JAWABAN PENGANGGARAN PERUSAHAAN TENTANG : ANGGARAN PRODUKSI DENGAN POLA SATABILITAS PRODUKSI, ANGGARAN KEBUTUHAN, ANGGARAN BIAYA PEMBELIAN, ANGGARAN BAHAN BAKU, ANGGARAN KAS KELUAR, ANGGARAN UTANG USAHA, DAN ANGGARAN BIAYA TENAGA KERJA LANGSUNG

TEORI EKONOMI MIKRO : PASAR OLIGOPOLI